Angry parents in three Kowloon districts have rejected the education authority's offer of extra Form One places and will march tomorrow afternoon from Chater Garden to the Central Government Offices where they will hand in a petition. A spokesman for the Education and Manpower Bureau said it told parents on Tuesday of its willingness to liaise with schools in Wan Chai and Yau Ma Tei, Tsim Sha Tsui and Mong Kok, including some English-medium schools, about designating places usually reserved for repeaters to Yau-Tsim-Mong students. According to Cheung Chi-hung, chairman of the Aided Primary Schools Heads' Association, the bureau said on Thursday that 75 places in EMI schools - 30 in Wan Chai and 45 in Yau-Tsim-Mong - would be available. But Ben Liu Chi-pun, spokesperson for the parents' alliance, said parent representatives from 14 primary schools in the three districts had decided to turn down the offer. He said parents demanded the extra places be included in the central allocation system in order to be fair to all students. 'How do we decide which students can get into these schools, and how do we ensure that these reserved places will actually be given to Yau-Tsim-Mong students and not students from other districts?' He expected 3,000 to 4,000 people to turn up at the march. Mr Cheung, also the principal of a primary school in Yau Ma Tei, said he was 'very disappointed and sorry' that parents had rejected the offer because the EMB and principals of the Wan Chai and Kowloon schools had worked hard to make the places available. The dispute broke out when parents with children at Yau-Tsim-Mong primary schools discovered that their children could no longer seek secondary places in Wan Chai late last month.