November 16, 2005 The Audit Commission published its Grand Promenade report, claiming a loss of $125 million in revenue due to a decision by former building chief Leung Chin-man. Chief Executive Donald Tsang Yam-kuen appointed a separate three-member inquiry panel to investigate Mr Leung's use of discretionary power. November 28 Mr Leung sought a judicial review of the Commission report and refused to attend a Public Accounts Committee (PAC) hearing on the matter. December 1 Mr Leung was forced by Legco to attend a PAC hearing. February 15, 2006 The PAC issued a report, expressing alarm over Mr Leung's decision to exercise his discretionary power on the project in Sai Wan Ho. May 9 The government panel report absolved Mr Leung of blame and found there was no loss of government revenue. May 12 PAC chairman Philip Wong Yu-hong said the reputation of the PAC and Legco had been harmed. May 17 The government said it fully accepted all three reports, despite the contradictions. May 20 Mr Leung dropped his judicial review challenge.