WILTON Group has agreed to buy Hong Kong-based Noble Investment, the beneficial owner and holding company for the Ng family's cable and satellite television interests in Asia, for an undisclosed amount. Wilton will issue 85 million new ordinary shares at 1.75 pence each to Clive Ng, deputy-chairman of Wilton and a significant shareholder in the company. Wilton closed in London on Friday at a high for year of two pence. Wilton will also repay outstanding loans of up to US$920,000 made to Noble by the Ng family. Noble executive chairman William Ng will retain his position and it is proposed that Wilton issue him options for more than 60 million shares at three pence each. Noble owns 184,000 ordinary shares in Bangkok-listed International Broadcasting Corp (IBC), which operates a cable television network in Bangkok with more than 100,000 subscribers. It is expected IBC will start satellite broadcasting next year using the ThaiCom 1 satellite, which was launched last weekend. Noble also owns 20 per cent of UIH Asia Investment with the remaining 80 per cent held by United International Holdings. United International is a leading provider of multi-channel television services outside of the United States. UIH Asia's other interest include participation in Wharf Cable, 15 per cent of a consortium planning to apply for a multi-channel television system franchises in Taiwan. and a stake in a consortium that has submitted a bid for a cable television licence for Malaysia.