Veteran media consultant Ted Thomas has been given 30 days to produce a proper detailed account of what happened to HK$2 million of war correspondent Clare Hollingworth's money. Ms Hollingworth - who rose to fame after she reported the 1939 German invasion of Poland that triggered the second world war - is suing the public relations manager. The 94-year-old Ms Hollingworth says Mr Thomas owes her $1.18 million that was spent between 2003 and last year, when he was minding her affairs and had access to her bank accounts. Mr Thomas has repaid more than HK$1 million, but the family of Ms Hollingworth's wants to know what happened to the rest of the money. Her family lodged the suit on her behalf. On July 12, Madam Justice Carlye Chu Fun-ling in the Court of First Instance gave Mr Thomas, whose real name is Thomas Edward Juson, 21 days to supply a full and proper account of what became of the money. The media consultant filed an affidavit at the end of August that was intended to comply with that ruling. However, Ms Hollingworth's legal team argued earlier this month before Madam Justice Chu that the affidavit did not comply with the ruling in form or substance. The judge agreed. 'It appears to me that despite the order of July 12 ... no attempt was made to give a complete and consolidated account, whether in numbered or summarised form,' Madam Justice Chu said. Rather, the document simply referred to previously submitted accounts, which had been found to be inadequate. Madam Justice Chu also took note of Ms Hollingworth's age and the need for a speedy resolution of the dispute.