Dec After eating rice dumplings provided by the school's caterer, 35 students in a Sheung Shui school vomited and felt dizzy. Fourteen were diagnosed as suffering from food poisoning. Feb Ninety-three students and teachers from Hong Kong International School in Repulse Bay contracted noroviral gastroenteritis. Coming from classrooms on the same floor, the sufferers showed symptoms such as abdominal pain and diarrhoea. Feb Twelve students and parents from a Pok Fu Lam primary school fell ill after eating oysters at a street stall nearby. They were suspected of contracting norovirus, which is commonly found in seafood.