At least 15 Hong Kong visitors in Sichuan missing since Monday's earthquake have still not been accounted for, as reports of deaths of other tourists in one of the worst hit areas emerged. The Immigration Department said that by 11pm yesterday, it had received 114 requests for assistance. Ninety-one were about family members here failing to get in touch with their relatives, while others were about loss of travel documents and traffic arrangements. There was contact with 76 Hong Kong visitors, leaving 15 remaining unaccounted for. Xinhua reported that at least 50 tourists in Jiuzhaigou - a popular tourist destination in northern Sichuan - had been killed in the quake. Among them, 35 were in a coach when it was buried under tonnes of mud after being hit by a landslide. Travel Industry Council executive director Joseph Tung Yao-chung said: 'We have not received any report about deaths of Hong Kong travellers in Jiuzhaigou.' A first-year student at Chinese University in Hong Kong, Lin Jie, from Fujian province travelling in Sichuan had also gone missing, the university said. Hong Kong resident Poon Yuet-ho was still in stable condition in a Chengdu hospital after a head injury. Meanwhile, Chief Executive Donald Tsang Yam-kuen said a second search and rescue team had been sent to Sichuan to help earthquake victims. The team was expected to arrive in Sichuan early this morning. The first team, comprising 20 firefighters and medical officers, with 4 tonnes of equipment including life detectors and masonry cutting machines, arrived before dawn and joined the search for survivors in the township of Hanwang, one of the worst hit areas about 70km north of Chengdu. A separate four-member medical team from the Hospital Authority had also arrived in Chengdu yesterday. Meanwhile, donations from Hong Kong for the relief projects of earthquake victims had exceeded $800 million yesterday. The government approved another two grants totalling HK$11 million from the Disaster Relief Fund in addition to the HK$300 million granted earlier this week. Sir Run Run Shaw donated HK$100 million to rebuild schools. From today, individual donations will be collected at more than 1,300 retail outlets across the city, including 7-Eleven, Mannings, Oliver's the Delicatessen and Wellcome stores.