Eleven confirmed cases of swine flu were reported on the mainland yesterday, raising the total number of infections to 237. It was also revealed that the health of Beijing residents was threatened because the 39th infected person in the capital was not isolated despite a visit to the hospital. She took the subway frequently last week. The Ministry of Health announced three more cases were reported in Beijing, and two each were reported in Fujian , Sichuan and Tianjin . In the south, Guangxi and Guangdong reported one case each. It said 140 people were still in hospital for swine flu treatment. The Beijing Health Bureau appealed for people coming back from overseas to isolate themselves at home for seven days. On Sunday, it released the travel schedule of the 39th infected person - a 21-year-old woman who took the subway even after feeling sick. The patient arrived in Beijing from Canada on June 7 and went to a hospital on Wednesday because she had a fever. However, she was not isolated until Friday, the second time she went to a doctor. In the meantime, she took the subway five times and the bus once. The bureau said anyone who developed a fever or cough after using public transport during that period should tell a doctor or call the city's swine flu hotline.