The health authorities say they will only shut secondary schools with swine flu infections as two more secondary schools reported infections yesterday. A Form Three girl at ECF Saint Too Canaan College in Kwun Tong, with no recent history of travel outside Hong Kong, was taken from the campus yesterday after being confirmed to have contracted the virus. The girl had fallen ill on Sunday, had attended classes and was taking an exam yesterday. The school was asked to close for two weeks from today. An 18-year-old Grade 12 student at the Hong Kong International School in Tai Tam was also confirmed to have contracted the virus. She had not attended school since Friday, and her symptoms developed on Sunday. She had also had contact with an infected person outside the campus. Centre for Health Protection controller Thomas Tsang Ho-fai said the school did not need to close now since the student might have been infected from an outside source. The authorities would monitor the school to see if other students fell ill. Dr Tsang said 27 more cases had been confirmed at the Australian International School in Kowloon Tong yesterday - 26 students and the father of an infected student - taking the total number of cases at the school to 29. He said about 30 out of more than 60 students at the school who had complained of flu symptoms had been taken to hospitals. The school was closed from yesterday. Dr Tsang said the case at ECF Saint Too Canaan College did not necessarily imply cross infection between it and the United Christian College (Kowloon East) next door, where an earlier infection was found. He said it was not yet time to consider a citywide school closure and the authorities would just close infected secondary schools at this stage. Earlier yesterday, health minister York Chow Yat-ngok said: 'If an infection case was found in any single school, we would request a closure. At this stage infections have only been found in individual schools; school closures across the city are not needed. But if there are a large number of schools and students being infected, of course we will have to consider taking this move.' But Dr Chow said all schools should prepare for a possible earlier ending to the term, originally scheduled to end early next month. Deputy Secretary for Education Betty Ip Tsang Chui-hing told a Legislative Council education panel meeting yesterday that the bureau had not decided whether to close secondary schools. She said the Education Bureau would announce by Tuesday, at the latest, whether class suspensions at nurseries, kindergartens and primary and special schools would be extended. They were ordered to close from June 12 and were due to reopen next Friday.