Lone runner confirnmed in Macau Fernando Chui Sai-on, former culture minister of Macau, has been confirmed by the Macau electoral affairs commission as the sole candidate in the chief executive election on July 26. Mr Chui is expected to attend a question-and-answer session on Saturday with the 300 members of the election committee. HK$2.8b extra for Sichuan The Hong Kong government signed a letter of intent pledging additional help for reconstruction projects in quake-hit areas of Sichuan, costing HK$2.8 billion. With two earlier stages of projects, the government's total commitment for reconstruction projects stands at close to HK$9 billion. Colour-coded travel alerts coming A colour-coded travel alert system - amber, red and black - will be implemented in September, the Security Bureau told a Legislative Council panel yesterday. Lawmakers asked if customers could get tour fees back in the case of a black signal, but officials would only say the industry would be encouraged to set up its own arrangements. Torch rally no threat, review told Police knew that Christina Chan Hau-man, a student arrested during a pro-Tibet rally at the city's Olympic torch relay, never planned to disrupt the event, a judicial review was told. Ms Chan had told the media that she and activists would stage a peaceful protest on May 2 last year, her lawyer said.