GOLDEN Maya International, a private Singaporean developer, is to build an 80 million yuan (HK$72.3 million) theme park in Sichuan's Dazu County. The park, to be called Asia Village, will be a showcase for the region's cultures, Golden Maya general manager K T Mok told the Singapore Business Times. The first phase of the park would occupy 14,526 square feet and take 18 months to build, he said. Golden Maya will have a 70 per cent stake in the venture, while a Chinese partner will hold the remaining 30 per cent. The signing for the joint venture agreement was witnessed by Singapore's Trade and Industry Minister Yeo Cheow Tong during an official visit to China.