Marmalade Martinis: Kiss the Cook
Monthly recipes from Mango Menus
Kicking off a morning in style: give breakfast mimosas a fancier twist with these marmalade cocktails, although you may want to go easy on the gin if you’ve planned a big day ahead!
• 3 fl. oz. gin (around two shots)
• 2 heaped tsps marmalade
• ¼ cup freshly squeezed orange juice
• Dash of Cointreau and/or Aperol, if desired
• Orange peel
1. Place the gin, marmalade, orange juice, and ice in a cocktail tumbler and shake. Strain the drink through a fine sieve into a martini glass or champagne coupe.
2. To make the orange peel twists, peel an orange with a potato peeler into thin strips. Curl these round a chopstick, and as they dry out they will hold their twist more.