1. Loving the crisp white shirt matched with an A-line skirt featuring a pleated slit. It's elegant, contemporary and ultra-versatile.
2. Elegant drapes matched with built-in corset to accentuate femininity. The collection features a few variations of the evening look.
3. Colorful print rendered in sequins is featured on a lingerie-esque slip dress. We love the pairing with an oversized jacket that opts for a more relaxed look.
4. Major Chinese celebrities on the front row include Gigi Leung from HK, Elva Hsiao from Taiwan and Zhang Huiwen from China, which is understandable given Lanvin owner Madame Wang's Chinese connection.
"I love the cute playful prints matched with elegant silhouettes,” Gigi Leung says after the show.
5. Alber Elbaz takes a bow after the show. Bravo!