In his third collection for Loewe, Jonathan W. Anderson threw a curve ball at the S/S 16 show by challenging the traditional aesthetics of the maison, best known for its know-how in luxury leather goods.
1. The contemporary courtyard of Unesco has been a favourite for JWA. This year, cling-film wrapped up the whole space to reflect the use of transparent materials in the collection and the futuristic, sci-fi-esque base tone of the S/S16 series.
2. The transparent pants and heels reflect JWA's exploration of Loewe’s code as a luxury leather house. Synthetic materials are also used in the look.
3. Is Logo mania making a comeback? It seems we can count on Loewe.
4. Flux and fluid, the tinsel dress features well-thought-of details envisioned by JWA and backed up by the maison's know-how.
5. JWA's iconic puzzle bag is reinvented in Perspex version. A mini collection of puzzles in the latest #SS16 collection are already available in stores.