1. Raf Simons is known to have a soft spot for flowers. From his debut haute couture collection to S/S 2014 ready-to-wear, Simons has wowed guests with a sea of flowers at the venue. This time, he created a hilltop, built with 300,000 delphinium stems planted on 40 tonnes of turf.
2. The maestro of purity in design flaunts his signature style this season at Dior. The opening look - perfectly scalloped cotton, Victorian-style undergarment sets the base. Simons layers the look with refined designs such as reconstructed bar jackets, cropped knits and sheer cover-ups.
3. The S/S16 Dior girl is feminine yet packed with attitude. “To simplify and concentrate on a line that expressed an idea of feminity, fragility and sensitivity without sacrificing strength and impact,” Raf Simons says in his show notes.
4. Dior’s campaign girl Rihanna arrived at the show in a pastel pink cape dress from Dior’s haute couture A/W15 collection with skin-tight thigh-high latex boots with Perspex block heels. The beauty was spotted taking a selfie on the front row.
5. We are obsessed with the beautiful chokers embellished with semi precious discs. The pointy-toed, ankle strapped shoes available in flats and chunky heels are going to be one of the hottest shoes next summer. Simons also shows new applications of iconic Dior bags. Dior duffle, anyone?