1. IWC throws stellar gala dinner in celebration of its Pilot series. CEO Georges Kern joins Ronan Keating on stage, flaunting professional drumming skills on set.
2. Piaget launches concept watch which transfers mechanical power into electricity through a specially created regulator to ensure the watch’s precision. Limited to only 118 pieces.
3. Cartier releases 23 high jewellery watches and two new collections – Drive for men and Hypnose for women.
4. Roger Dubuis dedicates its 2016 collection to women’s mechanical pieces.
5. MB&F launches HM6-SV, limited in either platinum and sapphire (10 pcs) or red gold and sapphire (10pcs).