5 Things To Know About Hermès AW16
9 Mar 2016
/ UPDATED ON
14 Dec 2016
1. Different from last season's white-out decor at the venue which was once a training ground for the French Calvary, the aw16 Hermès show venue was filled with an earthy palette of mustard, maroon, olive and grey, in sync with the collection.
2. Culottes matched with chunky tops and Tuscan calfskin boots are aplenty. Pants are often rendered in cashmere or leather.
3. Apart from the earthy hues that set the base tone for the aw16 palette, jewel-toned turtleneck knits are worn underneath cover-ups, providing a subtle pop of colour for the Hermès aw16 wardrobe.
4. Elaborate studs are applied on a series of looks – crafted in line with the maison's subtly luxurious design codes. We love the studded bracelets worn on both wrists.
5. The maison's excellent know-how in leather, suede and silk is demonstrated in the aw16 collection that oozes subtlety and ultimate luxury.
Read more updates from Paris Fashion Week here.