It isn’t just blowout Korean celebrity weddings that arouse fans’ attention. When a male K-star who is dating splurges on a piece of residential property, his followers see it as a sign that the pair is preparing for their nuptials. Top Hallyu star Song Joong-ki bought a property in the trendy and upmarket Hannam-dong area just before his marriage, and fans are now guessing that Hyun Bin and his Crash Landing On You co-star Son Ye-jin will tie the knot soon – after he bought a penthouse in Achiul Village. Perhaps the most classic example though is Taeyang, of K-pop boy band Big Bang, who bought his Hannam Riverhill apartment in 2014 just after he started a relationship with actress Min Hyo-rin. They tied the knot in 2018. Hannam Riverhill is one of the most exclusive properties in South Korea where even the BTS members own units, yet Taeyang reportedly sold the apartment in 2020. So where did they go? He and Min Hyo-rin bought their new home in Janghak Paarc Hannam in late 2020 – in the Hannam-dong neighbourhood is known as the “Beverly Hills of Seoul”. So here a few things to know about their new luxury pad. Who needs a billionaire husband? Inside Isabella Leong’s crazy rich life 1. Their home cost a cool US$13.2 million That makes it more expensive than most other Korean celebrities’ luxury properties, including BTS RM’s unit in Nine One Hannam complex (US$5.7 million), IU’s expensive penthouse in Cheongdam (US$11.7 million) and Miss A’s Bae Suzy’s US$3.7 million apartment. 2. Their famous neighbours include Psy and “Hitman” Bang The Hannam area could well be K-pop Town since many Korean celebrities own property there. Various Blackpink members, Blackpink’s Jennie IU, G-Dragon and Song Hye-kyo, all call the neighbourhood home, and two big names actually live in Janghak Parcc – producer and record executive Bang Si-Hyuk or “Hitman” Bang, whose Big Hit Entertainment manages BTS, and Psy. According to Biz Hankook , Bang Si-Hyuk bought his unit last September in what is believed to be the second-highest priced apartments in South Korea, the most expensive being in the northern Han-river area. Psy, of global hit song Gangnam Style and New Face , moved into Janghak Paarc Hannam in 2020, on a long-term rent with lump sum deposit arrangement, a rare status that exists only in Korea. Meet Cha Hyun-seung, heartthrob of Netflix’s Single’s Inferno 3. Taeyang and Min Hyo-rin co-own their new home It is normal in Korea for women move into their husband’s house at the start of a marriage, but recently, many star couples have chosen to share ownership with their beloved ones – so much so it might be called a new celeb trend. "i want to walk beside her for the rest of my life." congratulations, @Realtaeyang and min hyorin 🤍 pic.twitter.com/78Eu2DDn9C — ً (@bigbangsarchive) September 27, 2021 There may be a reason for that. Taeyang owns 94 per cent of their Janghak Paarc Hannam home, and Min Hyo-rin takes the remaining 6 per cent. According to Money Today , such arrangements are made because of the financial abilities of female stars and the tax savings of co-ownership. 4. There are only 17 households in the building Typical Korean apartments are tall towers with many floors and households. However, as befitting its exclusivity, Janghak Paarc Hannam has only 17 households in the entire apartment. The focus is on luxury and facilities, with built-in home appliances, safes and even a wine cellar. Also, there are only 100 spaces in the car park, and each household can park a total of six cars. Inside Thai billionaire businesswoman Nualphan Lamsam’s crazy rich life 5. It’s a trendy duplex design Taeyang and Min Hyo-rin chose to buy their property in a duplex interior. According to Money Ground , the upper floor is a huge 245 square meters (2637 sq ft) while the lower floor is a sleight 24 square meters. Want more stories like this? Sign up here. Follow STYLE on Facebook , Instagram , YouTube and Twitter .