Inside Kevin Hart’s blinging luxury watch collection: from a Rolex Day-Date II with diamonds to an Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Chronograph and a Patek Philippe Celestial … but which is worth US$560,000?
Let’s take a look at some of his most impressive timepieces.
1. Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Chronograph – up to US$250,000
2. Rolex Day-Date II – US$60,000
3. Patek Philippe Grand Complications Celestial – US$385,000
The self-winding, 44mm Patek Philippe Celestial 6012R wristwatch features a Milky Way design displayed on top of a black sapphire crystal disc, the deep hue chosen to represent the solar skies. A rotating sky chart, moon phase and orbit complete the intricate stellar design, while an accenting black, hand-stitched alligator strap featuring a fold-over clasp serve to perfectly complement the decorative dial and contrasting gold case. Wrist Enthusiast estimates its value at a whopping US$385,000.
4. Patek Philippe Perpetual Calendar Chronograph – US$300,000
Hart has been spotted at high-profile events sporting a striking Patek Philippe Perpetual Calendar, split-second chronograph timepiece. Additional functions include a moon phase and leap year indicator. Far from modest, the contrasting design features a black dial, while the wristwatch is finished with a rose gold link bracelet and case. According to Wrist Enthusiast, it’s valued at nearly US$300,000 today.
5. Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Selfwinding Flying Tourbillon – US$560,000
Hart has also been seen sporting a Royal Oak Selfwinding Flying Tourbillon Openworked wristwatch, a piece from the 50th anniversary collection. With a more contemporary feel to its skeletonised counterpart, it features calibre 2972, with an openworked dial.
The 41mm timepiece is accented with hour-markers etched from white gold, a stainless steel bracelet and a sapphire crystal and caseback. It retails for an eye-watering US$560,000 on USA Luxury Watches.
- Kevin Hart may be known for playing roles in comedies like Ride Along, Scary Movie 3 and Think Like a Man, but he’s also got an avid eye for fancy timepieces
- The Hollywood star owns Audemars Piguet’s Royal Oak Chronograph and Royal Oak Selfwinding Flying Tourbillon, a Rolex Day-Date II, and two Patek Philippes