If you’re deciding between a new Pixel phone or the iPhone X, these are the biggest differences you need to know about.
- The Pixel 2 has a 5-inch screen
- The Pixel 2 XL has a 6-inch screen
- The iPhone X has a 5.8-inch screen
Both Pixel 2 phones and the iPhone X have 12-megapixel cameras and portrait mode.
- The iPhone X has dual 12-megapixel cameras
- Both Pixel 2 front cameras are 8 megapixels
- The iPhone X is 7 megapixels
- The iPhone X’s max storage is 256GB
- Both Pixel 2 phones have a max storage of 128GB
- The Pixel 2 phones use the Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 which is what the Samsung Galaxy S8 uses.
- The iPhone X uses Apple’s A11 Bionic processor
- The Google Pixel 2 starts at US$649
- The Google Pixel 2 XL starts at US$849
- The iPhone X starts at US$999
- Google Pixel 2: Preorders October 4, 2017
- iPhone X: Preorders October 27, 2017
Read the original article on Business Insider