A young woman in Zhejiang, above, picture before and after she was severely injured when an electric hot-water bottle exploded as she unplugged it from the wall socket. FULL STORY BELOW. Photo: SCMP Pictures A young woman in Zhejiang, above, picture before and after she was severely injured when an electric hot-water bottle exploded as she unplugged it from the wall socket. FULL STORY BELOW. Photo: SCMP Pictures
A young woman in Zhejiang, above, picture before and after she was severely injured when an electric hot-water bottle exploded as she unplugged it from the wall socket. FULL STORY BELOW. Photo: SCMP Pictures

Exploding electric hot-water bottle maims woman

Also: Boy, 4, critical after falling 10 floors; Boar kills hunter

A young woman in Zhejiang, above, picture before and after she was severely injured when an electric hot-water bottle exploded as she unplugged it from the wall socket. FULL STORY BELOW. Photo: SCMP Pictures A young woman in Zhejiang, above, picture before and after she was severely injured when an electric hot-water bottle exploded as she unplugged it from the wall socket. FULL STORY BELOW. Photo: SCMP Pictures
A young woman in Zhejiang, above, picture before and after she was severely injured when an electric hot-water bottle exploded as she unplugged it from the wall socket. FULL STORY BELOW. Photo: SCMP Pictures
READ FULL ARTICLE