The website of Jackie Chan’s Beijing-based charity organisation “returned to normal” operations on Wednesday after being hacked for three days, the Beijing News reported on Thursday. The Hong Kong action star announced on Tuesday on his personal weibo account : “Yaan is in need of disaster relief funds right now and while I have been co-ordinating action, the Jackie Chan Charitable Foundation’s website has been continually attacked and tampered with”. An error that read “warning: this page may have been illegally tampered with” began to appear on the Jackie Chan Charitable Foundation Beijing website, chenglooncishan.org , beginning on Sunday, the report said. Chan also posted a mobile phone number with which potential donors could give money via text message. A “donation agreement” would be sent to donors via e-mail, he said. One weibo user said he would stop donating to the charity temporarily. Last year, the charity was implicated by name in an alleged embezzlement scandal involving the China Charities Aid Foundation (CCAFC). Columnist Zhou Xiaoyun accused the Jackie Chan Charitable Foundation of receiving " 18 million yuan in illegal funds " from the CCAFC. Both charities have denied the allegations.