Thirteen people have fallen victim to suspected food poisoning after eating at a dinner buffet at the upscale Crowne Plaza Hotel in Hong Kong’s Causeway Bay district. Six men and seven women, aged 24 to 42, suffered abdominal pain, nausea, fever, diarrhoea and vomiting about 14 to 61 hours after dining at the hotel’s Kudos restaurant on Saturday, health officials said. The Centre for Health Protection on Wednesday said 10 people had sought medical treatment but none needed to be admitted to hospital. “All affected persons are in a stable condition. We have alerted the Food and Environmental Hygiene Department to the incident and investigations are ongoing,” a spokesman for the centre said. Chinese boy, 13, has alcohol poisoning after father forces baijiu on him The restaurant said it still open for business but oysters would not be available. The centre reminded members of public to avoid eating raw seafood and to be discerning consumers when choosing cold dishes, including sashimi, sushi and raw oysters, at a buffet.