A fire broke out on top of a two-storey building in Ngau Chi Wan Village in Choi Hung. Photo: K. Y. Cheng

Man injured in blaze at metal shack built on Hong Kong village rooftop

  • Fire broke out in structure on top of a two-storey building in Ngau Chi Wan Village in Choi Hung
  • Ground floor of building was hardware shop while second floor was used for storage
Topic |   Hong Kong rescue services

TOP PICKS

A fire broke out on top of a two-storey building in Ngau Chi Wan Village in Choi Hung. Photo: K. Y. Cheng
READ FULL ARTICLE