The American tourist had booked the flat in Mong Kok through Airbnb. Photo: Shutterstock

American tourist seriously scalded while taking hot shower in Airbnb flat in Hong Kong awarded HK$2.63 million

  • Court rules owner had a duty to ensure everything in the flat was safe for visitors
  • Woman said her social life had been affected due to injuries she suffered to her upper body and limbs
Topic |   Hong Kong courts

TOP PICKS

The American tourist had booked the flat in Mong Kok through Airbnb. Photo: Shutterstock
READ FULL ARTICLE