Hong Kong coach driver charged over Shenzhen Bay Bridge crash
Man, 63, charged with dangerous driving causing grievous bodily harm

Hong Kong police said on Monday that the man, surnamed Lee, 63, had been charged with dangerous driving causing grievous bodily harm.
Police said the bus had been travelling along the bridge towards Hong Kong shortly before 2pm on Sunday when it ran into the railings.

Emergency services were immediately dispatched to the scene and confirmed that eight men and nine women, aged between 25 and 64, suffered minor injuries, the force said.
They were taken to Tin Shui Wai and Tuen Mun hospitals.
Under the Road Traffic Ordinance, those convicted of dangerous driving causing grievous bodily harm face up to seven years’ imprisonment and a maximum fine of HK$50,000. They will also be disqualified from driving for no less than two years.