The first of the men accused over last week's kidnapping of Bossini heiress Queenie Rosita Law appeared in court yesterday and did not enter a plea - but he did ask for a shower. Zheng Xingwang, the only one of the alleged abductors to be arrested in Hong Kong, appeared in Kwun Tong Court wearing a black T-shirt to face one count of kidnapping. The 29-year-old from Wengan county, Guizhou province was ordered to remain in police custody until he appears in court again on Monday. Prosecutors said there would be an identification parade and further investigation into the HK$28 million kidnapping for ransom. The prosecution alleges that Zheng, conspiring with five unknown males, "did by force take away female X against her will, with intent to procure a ransom or benefit for her liberation" between April 25 and April 28. The victim was not identified in court, in accordance with the law. The court clerk asked Zheng twice whether he understood the charges before he replied in Putonghua: "I understand." The maximum penalty for the crime is life imprisonment under the Offences Against the Person Ordinance. Zheng's lawyer asked whether police could arrange for him to take a shower, and prosecutors said that could be done. The accused also wore a black T-shirt on Tuesday when he was brought out in public as police began reconstructing the crime. They took him to Choi Hung MTR station and a home on Clear Water Bay Road in Sai Kung. READ MORE: Guangdong police arrest five suspects over kidnap of Hong Kong fashion heiress Queenie Law It emerged on Tuesday that five suspects in the case had been arrested in Guangdong province, including two who were picked up in Shenzhen on Monday morning. Zheng was arrested on Sunday night as he tried to leave Hong Kong for Shenzhen at the Lo Wu immigration checkpoint. A gang of six people allegedly broke into Law's family home in Sai Kung on April 25 and abducted her, as well as stealing HK$2 million in cash and valuables from the home. She was held for three days in a secluded cave in Fei Ngo Shan before her kidnappers called her father and demanded more than HK$40 million. That amount was reduced to HK$28 million, and the victim was released after her father paid it. Police are still working to recover the money.