A father allegedly molested his daughter every day since she was five and deprived her of food when she refused to bend to his requests, the High Court heard on Wednesday. The 61-year-old man, who cannot be named to protect the victim’s identity, is also accused of photographing some of the incidents. “He used his thing to penetrate into where I go to toilet with,” the girl said, in a video played in court on Wednesday. Hong Kong court denies bail for suspected child molester who distributed leaflets and is being investigated for three incidents The man has denied six counts of rape and four of making child pornography of his daughter, now nine, between 2011 and 2014, when the girl, known as X, was five to eight years old. The court was shown a video featuring her being interviewed by a policewoman. X said that since the first alleged incident, which took place when she was five, her father began to molest her every day during the evening newscast, for as long as an hour. Some nights, she said, he molested her a second time, even though she had already fallen asleep. Feeling the pain, the girl would scream, but was told not to, she said. She told the policewoman on video that there must have been more than 100 incidents. Silence broken: Hong Kong court hears woman whose uncle molested her 26 years ago stepped forward after university lecture X recalled that after the first time he did this, her father, who did not wear a condom, wiped her private parts with tissue paper. “The colour resembled water after being used to rinse rice,” she said, describing what was on the paper. They were “sperms”, she was later told by her dad, the court heard. On another occasion, she recalled being denied dinner after she refused to succumb. “Perhaps it was because I refused to let him molest me,” she said. Prosecutor Flora Cheng Suk-yee said in her opening remarks on Wednesday that photographs showing the girl’s private parts and the penetration acts were retrieved from the man’s mobile phone and camera. Indonesian domestic helper arrested on suspicion of molesting boy in her care In an interview earlier however, Cheng said, the defendant told police that he had no idea about the photos as the devices had been left home unattended and lent to others. X said she recalled being photographed on two occasions, after which her father had allegedly deleted the pictures. He feared others would find out, X was told when she asked why her father had to erase the photos, the court heard. The alleged molestation began after the girl’s mother, a mainlander, was unable to secure a visa to Hong Kong after being jailed for a criminal offence in the city in 2011, the court heard. The allegations against the father spanned three years, during which the daughter stayed with him. The mother, the court heard, returned in 2014. They notified the police the following year. The trial continues before Madam Justice Maggie Poon Man-kay on Thursday.