The staff were repairing the battery when it started giving off smoke. Photo: Sam Tsang The staff were repairing the battery when it started giving off smoke. Photo: Sam Tsang
The staff were repairing the battery when it started giving off smoke. Photo: Sam Tsang
Apple

Smoke from mobile phone battery sends two Hong Kong Apple store employees to hospital

Emergency personnel deployed to outlet in International Finance Centre, but no evacuation was needed

Topic |   Apple
The staff were repairing the battery when it started giving off smoke. Photo: Sam Tsang The staff were repairing the battery when it started giving off smoke. Photo: Sam Tsang
The staff were repairing the battery when it started giving off smoke. Photo: Sam Tsang
READ FULL ARTICLE