The fire was thought to have been caused by cooking left unattended. Photo: Facebook The fire was thought to have been caused by cooking left unattended. Photo: Facebook
The fire was thought to have been caused by cooking left unattended. Photo: Facebook

Kitchen fire thought to be behind flat blaze that injures 11 in Hong Kong’s North Point

  • Two of those hurt in the incident were found unconscious on a staircase in Tai Hing Building on Chun Yeung Street

Topic |   Accidents and personal safety in Hong Kong
The fire was thought to have been caused by cooking left unattended. Photo: Facebook The fire was thought to have been caused by cooking left unattended. Photo: Facebook
The fire was thought to have been caused by cooking left unattended. Photo: Facebook
READ FULL ARTICLE