A man in China was hospitalised after he got a parasitic infection from eating five live frogs. Photo: Getty Images A man in China was hospitalised after he got a parasitic infection from eating five live frogs. Photo: Getty Images
A man in China was hospitalised after he got a parasitic infection from eating five live frogs. Photo: Getty Images
China Society

Chinese man who ate five live frogs ‘for strength’ hospitalised with parasitic infection

  • He had hoped the folk remedy could help him get stronger after he broke two bones in years past
  • Other people in China have got sick after eating frogs hoping to get stronger

Topic |   China Society
A man in China was hospitalised after he got a parasitic infection from eating five live frogs. Photo: Getty Images A man in China was hospitalised after he got a parasitic infection from eating five live frogs. Photo: Getty Images
A man in China was hospitalised after he got a parasitic infection from eating five live frogs. Photo: Getty Images
READ FULL ARTICLE