Hundreds of children rescued in Canada child porn bust
Nearly 350 arrested and 386 children rescued during a three-year investigation into child pornography

Nearly 350 people including school teachers, doctors and actors have been arrested in what Toronto police called one of the largest child porn busts they have ever seen.
Police said on Thursday that 386 children were rescued as a result of the sweeping investigation. More than 100 people were arrested in Canada and 76 in the US in an investigation dubbed Project Spade. Others were arrested in other countries.

Australian Federal Police commander Glen McEwen on Friday confirmed that 65 men had been arrested in Australia as a result of the Canadian investigation, and six Australian children had been removed from harm. Police said the children were “rescued from child exploitation” but did not give more details.
Beaven-Desjardins said the investigation began with a Toronto man accused of running a company since 2005 that distributed child pornography videos.
Police allege Brian Way, 42, instructed people around the world to create the videos of children ranging from 5 to 12 years of age, then distributed the videos via his company, Azov Films, to international customers. The videos included naked boys from Germany, Romania and Ukraine, which it marketed as naturist movies and claimed were legal in Canada and the United States.