News Corp will buy 80 per cent of the realtor.com owner's shares, and REA Group, which is controlled by News Corp, will buy the remaining 20 per cent. Photo: Reuters

Murdoch's News Corp snaps up US online real-estate group Move

Topic |   Rupert Murdoch

TOP PICKS

News Corp will buy 80 per cent of the realtor.com owner's shares, and REA Group, which is controlled by News Corp, will buy the remaining 20 per cent. Photo: Reuters
READ FULL ARTICLE