Regional health officials leave the Michelin-starred restaurant RiFF in Valencia, eastern Spain, on Tuesday. Photo: EPA

Woman dies, 31 sickened with food poisoning, after eating at Michelin-starred RiFF restaurant in Spain

  • RiFF restaurant in Valencia has been closed ‘until the causes of what happened are established’, says chef Bernd Knoller
Topic |   Spain

TOP PICKS

Regional health officials leave the Michelin-starred restaurant RiFF in Valencia, eastern Spain, on Tuesday. Photo: EPA
READ FULL ARTICLE