US musician Prince, during his 2010 concert at the Sportpaleis in Antwerp, Belgium. Officials on Thursday announced that Prince died from an accidental overdose of the synthetic opiate fentanyl. Photo: EPA

Prince died of accidental overdose of heroin-substitute fentanyl, autopsy report reveals

Topic |   Fame and celebrity

TOP PICKS

US musician Prince, during his 2010 concert at the Sportpaleis in Antwerp, Belgium. Officials on Thursday announced that Prince died from an accidental overdose of the synthetic opiate fentanyl. Photo: EPA
READ FULL ARTICLE