Exclusive to SCMP subscribers - APAC Innovation Summit (AIS) free passes
We are inviting TWENTY-FIVE (25) SCMP subscribers to join APAC Innovation Summit – Main Conference.
Privilege to SCMP subscribers only
We are inviting TWENTY-FIVE (25) SCMP subscribers to join APAC Innovation Summit – Main Conference on 03 December 2014, each will also receive a pair of main conference passes.
APAC Innovation Summit (AIS) is organised by Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation. With the support from Hong Kong’s universities, R&D centres and over 70 trade associations, AIS aims to create a landmark forum where leading minds and influencers from Asian Pacific nations can converge to mutually inspire through new thinking models and engage in forward-thinking dialogue on policy implementation and market adaption with uniquely Asian characteristics.
Main Conference (3 December 2014) - Bringing together the insights and experience of leading government policy setters, academic researchers and business leaders to an audience interested in the high-level interaction of innovation policy setting and the implications on change ignition, implementation, management and trickle down commercialisation.
Date: 03 December 2014
Venue: Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre
Medium: Majority of the sessions are in English (with simultaneous interpretation between English and Putonghua)
This promotion has now closed.
Terms and Conditions
• The promotion period will end on 25 November, 2014 23.59.
• One entry per SCMP subscriber will be qualified for the registration; multiple entries will be deemed disqualified.
• Passes will be given out to first-come-first-served basis. • Selected winners will be notified by e-mail from the SCMP on 26 November 2014.
• Each winner will be entitled to a pair of APAC Innovation Summit – Main Conference two (2) passes. • Provision of your name and email address is mandatory, otherwise we cannot administer your participation in this promotion. Supply of your address, telephone number and other personal data (if any) is optional/voluntary. Any personal information provided will be used solely for the purpose of administering this promotion unless otherwise agreed by you and subject to compliance with all relevant legal requirements.
• SCMP shall handle all such personal information in accordance with law. You have the right to access or correct such personal information in our possession at any time. Please make such request by contacting our marketing department to email address: [email protected]
• SCMP's decision in all matters arising to this promotion is final. SCMP will be entitled to terminate or modify the promotion or any of the above terms and conditions without prior notice.