SCMP invites you to Hong Kong Tennis Open!
Win tickets to the HK Tennis Open
We’re giving away 55 PAIRS OF TICKETS – including some of the best seats in the house – to the quarter-finals, semi-finals and finals.
Two winners will also get an Exclusive photo and autograph session with GARBINE MUGURUZA.
Date: 16 – 18 Oct, 2015
Time: 16 & 17 Oct starts at 3pm
18 Oct starts at 4pm
Venue: Victoria Park Tennis Stadium, Hong Kong
This promotion has now closed.
Terms and Conditions
- The promotion period will end on 13 October 2015 23:59 PM.
- One entry per HKID holder will be qualified for the registration; multiple entries will be deemed disqualified.
- Tickets will be given out to the best answer and on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Selected winners will be notified by e-mail from the SCMP on 14 October 2015.
- SCMP will assign the dates to those winners. Each winner will be entitled to a pair of ticket to the HK Tennis Open.
- All prizes must be redeemed at Reception, G/F, South China Morning Post, 1 Leighton Road, Causeway Bay before C.O.B. 15 October 2015. The prize will be assumed as forfeited and no substitution may be replaced, if it is not redeemed within the above redemption period.
- Provision of your name and email address is mandatory, otherwise we cannot administer your participation in this promotion. Supply of your address, telephone number and other personal data (if any) is optional/voluntary. Any personal information provided will be used solely for the purpose of administering this promotion unless otherwise agreed by you and subject to compliance with all relevant legal requirements.
- SCMP shall handle all such personal information in accordance with law. You have the right to access or correct such personal information in our possession at any time. Please make such request by contacting our marketing department to email address: [email protected]
- SCMP's decision in all matters arising to this promotion is final. SCMP will be entitled to terminate or modify the promotion or any of the above terms and conditions without prior notice.