SCMP Invites you to Le French May “Paris Ballet Legend - A Night With The Stars”
SCMP readers exclusive offer
While remaining faithful to the storyline of the familiar tale, Thierry Malandain developed a deeply personal approach, telling the story of a young woman on the path to accomplishment through doubt, denial, pain and hope to finally reach light. Modern in form but classical at heart, his Cinderella delights the audience with a minimalist set, inventive stagecraft and exquisite taste. The pumpkin carriage is now a simple wheel, and the entire piece is performed on a stage whose only decorations are black stilettos hanging on three walls.
We are giving away 20 tickets to neo-classic ballet “Cinderella” for Thursday, 02 June 2016 show.
Date: Thursday, 02 June 2016
Venue: Hong Kong Cultural Centre - Grand Theatre
This promotion has now closed.
Terms and Conditions
SCMP Invites you to "CINDERELLA" (“Promotion”)
- South China Morning Post Publishers limited (“SCMP”) reserves the right not to process your entry of the Promotion if the information provided by you is insufficient.
- Only Hong Kong identity card (“HKID”) holder will be qualified for the registration of the Promotion.
- Each HKID holder is allowed to register once (Full name on Hong Kong Identity card as validation). Multiple entries will be deemed disqualified.
- Each winner will be entitled to a pair of tickets to “CINDERELLA” (“Passes”).
- The winners will be notified by email by on or before 23 May 2016.
- Winners are required to present the confirmation emails and HKID cards for verification use when collecting their Passes.
- Prize collection will not be entertained after 18:00 on 27 May 2016
- You warrant that all information and supporting documents provided in their entry of the Promotion are true, accurate and complete. Also, you accept SCMP has no responsibility for any error or omission.
- You indemnify, and agree to keep indemnified SCMP for any claims arising out of any Picture, material, statements or claims made as part of your entries of the Promotion.
- SCMP reserves the right to withdraw an entry from the judging process at any time if the entry is deemed inappropriate for any reason.
- You agree all decisions made by the judges of the Promotion and SCMP shall be final and cannot be disputed. No judge will enter into conversation or correspondence about decisions that have been made.
- SCMP’s decision in all matters arising to this Promotion is final.
- SCMP reserves the right to use the Picture in any publications, websites, newsletters, reports and other publicity materials. You shall allow SCMP to publish, amend and use such Picture for promotional and reporting purposes regarding the Promotion.
- SCMP reserves the right to amend, supplement or cancel the Promotion at any time without further notice. SCMP will not indemnify you for any losses or expenses that might be incurred by you in any such event, to the extent permissible under law.
- You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights associated with the Promotion including the Promotion’s logo belong to SCMP absolutely and exclusively.