Exclusive to SCMP readers - Ice Hockey beginners’ class
Giving away 5 pairs for a five-session ice hockey beginners' class to SCMP readers
Learn to play Ice Skating for FREE at Hong Kong's first and only international sized ice rink! Enrol in the course to learn the basics of the sports, from basic balance to turns and forward strides.
No. of sessions: 5 sessions
Duration: 30 minutes each lesson
Date: 11-15 July 2016
Time: 12pm – 12:30pm
Participants’ age: 6 - 12
Teaching medium: Bilingual
Sponsored by: Mega Ice Skating School
This promotion has now closed.
Terms and Conditions
1. The promotion period will end on 3 July 2016.
2. Gifts will be given out on a first-come, first-served basis.
3. Selected winners will be notified by e-mail from the SCMP on 6 July 2016.
4. Each winner will be entitled to 2 places in a five-session Ice Hockey training course, sponsored by Mega Ice Skating School.
5. Please read carefully the Enrolment Information and Course Regulations before your enrolment.
6. Since accidents may occur during all recreational activities, interested parties should take the above into full consideration before enrolment.
7. Lessons will be cancelled when Black Rainstorm Warning Signal or Typhoon Signal No. 8 or above is hoisted. Rescheduling of lessons will be notified separately by the School subsequently. For any enquiries on lesson schedules, please contact the School hotline at 2709 4020.
8. The coaches provided by the School are hired on contract basis. In case of termination of any coach contracts by the owner or management of the School for whatever reason, the School will notify the affected students accordingly for re-arrangement of coach.
9. Students must observe and comply with the Ice Rink Disclaimer, Rules, Regulation, Safety Notice and other rules of the ice rink or the School while remaining in the ice rink, especially during skating and when attending lessons.
10. Re-schedule of lessons will not be entertained. Save and except for cancellation due to hoisting of Black Rainstorm Warning Signal or Typhoon Signal No. 8, missed lessons of group course will not be made up.
11. Provision of your name, email address, telephone number and other personal data is mandatory, otherwise we cannot administer your participation in this promotion. Any personal information provided will be used solely for the purpose of administering this promotion unless otherwise agreed by you and subject to compliance with all relevant legal requirements.
12. SCMP shall handle all such personal information in accordance with law. You have the right to access or correct such personal information in our possession at any time. Please make such request by contacting our marketing department to email address:[email protected]
13. SCMP's decision in all matters arising to this promotion is final. SCMP will be entitled to terminate or modify the promotion or any of the above terms and conditions without prior notice.