SCMP invites you to TEDxWanchai
We’re giving away 10 tickets to TEDxWanChai, returning for its 6th year with a host of thought provoking speakers, themed ‘Crossroads’.
Date: 29 Oct, 2016
Ticket Price: HK$895
Venue: The Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts, Lyric Theatre
For more details: www.tedxwanchai.com
This promotion has now closed.
Terms and Conditions
- The promotion period will end on 26 October 2016 23:59 PM.
- One entry per HKID holder will be qualified for the registration; multiple entries will be deemed disqualified.
- Tickets will be given out to the best answer and on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Selected winners will be notified by e-mail from the SCMP on 27 October 2016.
- All prizes must be redeemed at Reception, G/F, South China Morning Post, 1 Leighton Road, Causeway Bay before C.O.B. 28 October 2016. The prize will be assumed as forfeited and no substitution may be replaced, if it is not redeemed within the above redemption period.
- Provision of your name and email address is mandatory, otherwise we cannot administer your participation in this promotion. Supply of your address, telephone number and other personal data (if any) is optional/voluntary. Any personal information provided will be used solely for the purpose of administering this promotion unless otherwise agreed by you and subject to compliance with all relevant legal requirements.
- SCMP shall handle all such personal information in accordance with law. You have the right to access or correct such personal information in our possession at any time. Please make such request by contacting our marketing department to email address: [email protected]
- SCMP's decision in all matters arising to this promotion is final. SCMP will be entitled to terminate or modify the promotion or any of the above terms and conditions without prior notice.