SCMP invites you to Taste of Hong Kong 2017
We’re giving away 10 pairs of tickets to the world’s greatest restaurant festival – Taste of Hong Kong presented by Standard Chartered! At this four-day foodie wonderland, create your dream tasting menu from a selection of over 50 dishes crafted by Hong Kong’s hottest restaurants including Amber, Zuma, Rhoda, Tin Lung Heen and more. What’s more, top it off with exciting and interactive masterclasses, shop from artisan producers and luxuriate in live entertainment.
Event Name: TASTE Of HONG KONG
Date: 16-19 March
Venue: Central Harbourfront
This promotion has now closed.
Terms and Conditions
- The promotion period will end on Monday, 06 March 2017 11:59AM.
- One entry per HKID holder will be qualified for the registration; multiple entries will be deemed disqualified.
- Tickets will be given out to the best answers.
- Selected winners will be notified by e-mail and e-tickets will be sent out from SCMP on Monday end of the day of 06 March 2017.
- Each winner will be entitled to a pair of general admission tickets to Taste of Hong Kong, ticket dates will be decided by the SCMP.
- The prize will be assumed as forfeited and no substitution may be replaced.
- Provisions of your name, contact number and email address are mandatory, otherwise we cannot administer your participation in this promotion. Supply of your address and other personal data (if any) is optional/ voluntary. Any personal information provided will be used solely for the purpose of administering this promotion unless otherwise agreed by you and subject to compliance with all relevant legal requirements.
- SCMP shall handle all such personal information in accordance with law. You have the right to access or correct such personal information in our possession at any time. Please make such request by contacting our marketing department to email address: [email protected]
- SCMP's decision in all matters arising to this promotion is final. SCMP will be entitled to terminate or modify the promotion or any of the above terms and conditions without prior notice.