SCMP Invites you to Le French May “Paris Ballet Legend - A Night With The Stars”
SCMP readers exclusive offer
Paris Ballet Legend: A Night with the Stars is a tribute to both Paris and the artists who were inspired by it: from Chopin to Proust, Petit to Carné, Petipa to Piaf, and Bizet to Prévert. Each piece in the performance has an intimate link to the City of Lights.
Joining stars of the Paris Opéra Ballet, a cast of international principal dancers and acclaimed pianist Henri Banda instill this collection of dances with love, grace and passion.
Event Name: Paris Ballet Legend - A Night With The Stars
Date: Thursday, 11 May 2017
Venue: Grand Theatre, Hong Kong Cultural Centre
This promotion has now closed.
Terms and Conditions
SCMP Invites you to "A Night With The Stars" (“Promotion”)
- South China Morning Post Publishers limited (“SCMP”) reserves the right not to process your entry of the Promotion if the information provided by you is insufficient.
- Only Hong Kong identity card (“HKID”) holder will be qualified for the registration of the Promotion.
- Each HKID holder is allowed to register once (Full name on Hong Kong Identity card as validation). Multiple entries will be deemed disqualified.
- Each winner will be entitled to a pair of tickets to “A Night With The Stars” (“Passes”).
- The winners will be notified by email by on or before 6 May 2017.
- Winners are required to present the confirmation emails and HKID cards for verification use when collecting their Passes.
- Prize collection will not be entertained after 18:00 on 10 May 2017
- You warrant that all information and supporting documents provided in their entry of the Promotion are true, accurate and complete. Also, you accept SCMP has no responsibility for any error or omission.
- You indemnify, and agree to keep indemnified SCMP for any claims arising out of any Picture, material, statements or claims made as part of your entries of the Promotion.
- SCMP reserves the right to withdraw an entry from the judging process at any time if the entry is deemed inappropriate for any reason.
- You agree all decisions made by the judges of the Promotion and SCMP shall be final and cannot be disputed. No judge will enter into conversation or correspondence about decisions that have been made.
- SCMP’s decision in all matters arising to this Promotion is final.
- SCMP reserves the right to use the Picture in any publications, websites, newsletters, reports and other publicity materials. You shall allow SCMP to publish, amend and use such Picture for promotional and reporting purposes regarding the Promotion.
- SCMP reserves the right to amend, supplement or cancel the Promotion at any time without further notice. SCMP will not indemnify you for any losses or expenses that might be incurred by you in any such event, to the extent permissible under law.
- You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights associated with the Promotion including the Promotion’s logo belong to SCMP absolutely and exclusively.