SCMP invites you to the Premier League Asia Trophy
We are giving away 8 pairs of tickets to each match day – July 19 and July 22!
Simply answer the question below & you will get a chance to win 8 pairs of tickets to each match day – July 19 and July 22!
The Premier League Asia Trophy comes to Hong Kong next week and to celebrate we are giving away 16 pairs of tickets.
Crystal Palace, Liverpool FC, Leicester City and West Bromwich Albion will compete for the Premier League Asia Trophy over two match days, taking place at the Hong Kong Stadium. This is the first time four Premier League clubs have played in Hong Kong and will give local fans the chance to get experience the Premier League action
Wednesday 19 July
6pm Leicester City v West Bromwich Albion
8.30pm Liverpool FC v Crystal Palace
Saturday 22 July
6pm Third-place play-off
For more detail:https://www.premierleague.com/asia-trophy
This promotion has now closed.
Terms and Conditions
- South China Morning Post Publishers limited (“SCMP”) reserves the right not to process your entry of the Promotion if the information provided by you is insufficient.
- Only Hong Kong identity card (“HKID”) holder will be qualified for the registration of the Promotion.
- Each HKID holder is allowed to register once (Full name on Hong Kong Identity card as validation). Multiple entries will be deemed disqualified.
- The best answer will be selected by our sport editor and eligible winners will either win a pair of tickets to a Premier League Asia Trophy 2017 (the “Asia Trophy”) match day being played on 19 July 2017 or 22 July 2017 (date being applied for to be specified by the entrant on application. Eligible winners will receive confirmation email on 15 July 2017.
- For winners who win a pair of tickets to an Asia Trophy match day, please pick up your tickets on or before 18 July 2017 at SCMP causeway bay office: G/F Reception, 1 Leighton Road, causeway bay, Hong Kong. Details of the match will be indicated in the winner notification email.
- Each winning pair of tickets for an Asia Trophy match day will be seated together in Category A seating at the Hong Kong stadium. Each ticket will be valid for both matches being played on that match day. Match day tickets are subject to the ticketing terms and conditions as outlined on each ticket and on the following link: http://venue.cityline.com/utsvInternet/internet/action/event.do?actionFw....
- The following terms and conditions will also apply to the Asia Trophy match day tickets.
- Each winner and his/her guest as applicable agree to comply with the terms and conditions applicable to the issue and use of Asia Trophy tickets from time to time and all applicable regulations relating to access to any Asia Trophy stadium including but not limited to the relevant ground regulations (together the “Terms and Conditions of Entry”). The Terms and Conditions of Entry are available from the Football Association Premier League Limited (the “Premier League”).
- The prize tickets shall remain at all times the property of the Premier League.
- If the prize tickets are obtained or used in breach of the Terms and Conditions of Entry, they will be automatically void and the Premier League will have the right to refuse entry to the bearer or, if already in the stadium, to eject the bearer, in either case without refund.
- Except mobile phones used for personal and private use only, you may not bring into (or use within) the stadium any equipment that is capable of recording or transmitting any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data in relation to a match or any aspect of it.
- SCMP may pass personal information relating to prize winners to the Premier League for the purposes of monitoring the distribution and use of Tickets and, in the event of a suspected breach of any Terms and Conditions of Entry, investigating and taking action against such winners.
- If you are the subject of a current Banning Order under the Football Spectators Act 1989 (as amended) you will be refused entry to this promotion and to all Asia Trophy stadiums.
- All winners are required to present the confirmation emails and Identification card for verification use upon arrival to SCMP office.
- All prizes will be assumed as forfeited and no substitution may be replaced, if it is not redeemed within the above redemption period.
- You warrant that all information and supporting documents provided in their entry of the Promotion are true, accurate and complete. Also, you accept SCMP has no responsibility for any error or omission.
- You indemnify, and agree to keep indemnified SCMP for any claims arising out of any Picture, material, statements or claims made as part of your entries of the Promotion.
- SCMP reserves the right to withdraw an entry from the judging process at any time if the entry is deemed inappropriate for any reason.
- You agree all decisions made by the judges of the Promotion and SCMP shall be final and cannot be disputed. No judge will enter into conversation or correspondence about decisions that have been made.
- SCMP’s decision in all matters arising to this Promotion is final.
- SCMP reserves the right to use the Picture in any publications, websites, newsletters, reports and other publicity materials. You shall allow SCMP to publish, amend and use such Picture for promotional and reporting purposes regarding the Promotion.
- SCMP reserves the right to amend, supplement or cancel the Promotion at any time without further notice. SCMP will not indemnify you for any losses or expenses that might be incurred by you in any such event, to the extent permissible under law.
- You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights associated with the Promotion including the Promotion’s logo belong to SCMP or the Premier League absolutely and exclusively.