SCMP READERS’ OFFER - VIP invitations to Fine Art Asia 2017!
We have 10 VIP passes to give away for the Fine Art Asia 2017 Private Preview and Vernissage on Friday, 29 September.
Now in its 12th year, Fine Art Asia 2017 has established a reputation as Asia’s leading fine art fair, and the only one in the region to showcase a wide range of collectible fine art from both East and West. It attracts renowned exhibitors from all over the world as well as Hong Kong, including specialist dealers in antiquities; Impressionist, modern and contemporary art; silver, jewellery and timepieces; and photography.
The fair presents a stunning display of museum-quality artworks spanning over 5,000 years of cultural history, from ancient Chinese bronzes to contemporary art. Fine Art Asia 2017 is a treasure trove for both seasoned and new collectors, offering a myriad of artworks.
Visitors can also take the opportunity to enrich their knowledge and appreciation of art through the academic programme of lectures and seminars held by leading experts and artists from Hong Kong and overseas.
GET YOUR VIP PASSES NOW!
Friday, 29 Sept 2017
4-9pm Private Preview
By VIP Invitation only
Sat 30 Sept to Mon 2 Oct 2017
11am – 7pm Open to Public
Tues, 3 Oct 2017
11am – 6pm Open to Public
Venue: Hall 3C, Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre, 1 Expo Drive, Wanchai, Hong Kong
For more details, please visit www.fineartasia.com
This promotion has now closed.
Terms and Conditions
• The promotion period will end at 23:59 on 25 September 2017.
• One entry per SCMP registered reader/ subscriber will be qualified for the registration; multiple entries will be disqualified
• Passes will be given out on a first-come, first-served basis
• Selected winners will be notified by the SCMP via email on 26 September 2017.
• Each winner will be entitled to a VIP pass for Fine Art Asia 2017. Each pass is admitted for 2 persons.
• Provision of your name (same as on your HKID), phone number and email address is mandatory otherwise we cannot administer your participation in this promotion. Supply of your address and other personal data (if any) is optional/voluntary. Any personal information provided will be used solely for the purpose of administering this promotion unless otherwise agreed by you and subject to compliance with all relevant legal requirements
• The SCMP shall handle all such personal information in accordance with the law. You have the right to access or correct such personal information in our possession at any time. Please make such a request by contacting our marketing department at this email address: [email protected]
• The SCMP's decision in all matters arising to this promotion is final. The SCMP will be entitled to terminate or modify the promotion or any of the above terms and conditions without prior notice