SCMP Invites you to Le French May “The Painting of the Wall”
SCMP readers exclusive offer
As a traditional tales of Asia with rich sources of great poetic power, The Painting on the Wall plunges the reader into a fantastical world of Chinese tales and reveals the “supernatural” power of the art of painting. If different readings are possible, the ideas of illusion and transcendence are omnipresent in the work. The Choreographer, Angelin Preljocaj has chosen to immerse himself in the heart of this unusual world, without literally telling its story, he retains the Chinese tale as the source of a more contemporary adaptation.
Event Name: The Painting on the wall
Date/Time: Friday, 4 May 2018; 8:15pm
Venue: Grand Theatre, Hong Kong Cultural Centre
This promotion has now closed.
Terms and Conditions
SCMP Invites you to "The Painting of the Wall" (“Promotion”)
- South China Morning Post Publishers limited (“SCMP”) reserves the right not to process your entry of the Promotion if the information provided by you is insufficient.
- Only Hong Kong identity card (“HKID”) holder will be qualified for the registration of the Promotion.
- Each HKID holder is allowed to register once (Full name on Hong Kong Identity card as validation). Multiple entries will be deemed disqualified.
- Each winner will be entitled to a pair of tickets to “The Painting of the Wall” (“Passes”).
- The winners will be notified by email by on or before 2 May 2018.
- Winners are required to present the confirmation emails and HKID cards for verification use when collecting their Passes.
- Prize collection will not be entertained after 18:00 on 3 May 2018
- You warrant that all information and supporting documents provided in their entry of the Promotion are true, accurate and complete. Also, you accept SCMP has no responsibility for any error or omission.
- You indemnify, and agree to keep indemnified SCMP for any claims arising out of any Picture, material, statements or claims made as part of your entries of the Promotion.
- SCMP reserves the right to withdraw an entry from the judging process at any time if the entry is deemed inappropriate for any reason.
- You agree all decisions made by the judges of the Promotion and SCMP shall be final and cannot be disputed. No judge will enter into conversation or correspondence about decisions that have been made.
- SCMP’s decision in all matters arising to this Promotion is final.
- SCMP reserves the right to use the Picture in any publications, websites, newsletters, reports and other publicity materials. You shall allow SCMP to publish, amend and use such Picture for promotional and reporting purposes regarding the Promotion.
- SCMP reserves the right to amend, supplement or cancel the Promotion at any time without further notice. SCMP will not indemnify you for any losses or expenses that might be incurred by you in any such event, to the extent permissible under law.
- You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights associated with the Promotion including the Promotion’s logo belong to SCMP absolutely and exclusively.