SCMP invites you to EVITA!
SCMP is giving away 5 pairs of tickets
From the stable of musical theatre demigods Andrew Lloyd-Webber and Tim Rice, Evita has everything you ever want in a musical. A rags to riches tale about class, politics and love, it tells the true story – albeit with more singing – of Eva Peron, who took on the plight of the working people of Argentina and challenged the political elite. The all-singing, all-dancing production was an instant hit when it debuted in London’s West End in 1978, winning Tony awards by the bucketload – and even went on to become a hit movie with Madonna in the leading role.
Show Date: 3 June 2018
Venue: The Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts, Lyric Theatre
This promotion has now closed.
Terms and Conditions
- SCMP Invites you to "EVITA" (“Promotion”)
- South China Morning Post Publishers limited (“SCMP”) reserves the right not to process your entry of the Promotion if the information provided by you is insufficient.
- Only Hong Kong identity card (“HKID”) holder will be qualified for the registration of the Promotion. Multiple entries will be deemed disqualified.
- Each winner will be entitled to a pair of tickets to “EVITA” and will be notified by email on 31 May 2018.
- Winners can pick up tickets from South China Morning Post Publishers Ltd - 19/F Tower One, Times Square, 1 Matheson Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong.
- You warrant that all information and supporting documents provided in their entry of the Promotion are true, accurate and complete. Also, you accept SCMP has no responsibility for any error or omission.
- You indemnify, and agree to keep indemnified SCMP for any claims arising out of any Picture, material, statements or claims made as part of your entries of the Promotion.
- SCMP reserves the right to withdraw an entry from the judging process at any time if the entry is deemed inappropriate for any reason.
- You agree all decisions made by the judges of the Promotion and SCMP shall be final and cannot be disputed. No judge will enter into conversation or correspondence about decisions that have been made.
- SCMP’s decision in all matters arising to this Promotion is final.