SCMP invites you to Belt & Road Summit: Women Entrepreneurship on the Belt & Road
50 complimentary tickets for SCMP readers
Leading women entrepreneurs from Hong Kong, the Chinese mainland and Southeast Asia will share their perspectives on the challenges they face and how they are overcome when embracing Belt and Road opportunities. They will discuss successful regional and global gender equality initiatives as well as identify the prospects and perils for women entrepreneurs in Belt and Road countries.
We are offering 50 complimentary tickets* to the panel presented by South China Morning Post: Women Entrepreneurship on the Belt & Road. Register on or before Jun 25 for your complimentary ticket now!
*excluding luncheon plenary
Event Date: 28 June 2018
Time: 2:45pm - 3:45pm
Venue: Hall 5G (Room C) Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre, Wanchai, Hong Kong
|Ms Zuraidah Ibrahim
Deputy Executive Editor, South China Morning Post
|Ms Clara Chan
Chief Executive Officer, Lee Kee Holdings Limited
|Ms Winnie Chiu, JP
President & Executive Director, Dorsett Hospitality International
|Ms Yasmin Rasyid
Founder and President, Eco Knights
|Ms Diane Wang
Founder & CEO, DHgate
This promotion has now closed.
Terms and Conditions
- South China Morning Post Publishers limited (“SCMP”) reserves the right not to process your entry of the Promotion if the information provided by you is insufficient.
- SCMP’s decision in all matters arising to this Promotion is final.
- SCMP reserves the right to use the Picture in any publications, websites, newsletters, reports and other publicity materials. You shall allow SCMP to publish, amend and use such Picture for promotional and reporting purposes regarding the Promotion.
- SCMP reserves the right to amend, supplement or cancel the Promotion at any time without further notice. SCMP will not indemnify you for any losses or expenses that might be incurred by you in any such event, to the extent permissible under law.
- You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights associated with the Promotion including the Promotion’s logo belong to SCMP absolutely and exclusively.