SCMP invites you to Hong Kong Competition Exchange 2018
5 complimentary tickets for SCMP readers
The Hong Kong Competition Ordinance which aims to promote competition and prohibit anti-competitive practices in the marketplace has been in full effect for nearly three years and its effects are starting to show across the economy. This cross-sector competition regime which targets to benefit both consumers and businesses, is highly relevant to everyone in Hong Kong.
This November, the Hong Kong Competition Commission is presenting its very first international conference on competition law and policy – The Hong Kong Competition Exchange 2018. A stellar line-up of speakers comprising 30+ distinguished competition law judges, practitioners, academics, enforcers and business professionals from around the world will discuss important and trending topics such as the effects of competition law on businesses and their innovation, international perspectives on adjudicating competition cases, three years of the Competition Ordinance in Hong Kong, China’s Anti-Monopoly Law at its 10th anniversary…
Anyone who wants to stay ahead of the game in the legal and business world should not miss this highly anticipated conference.
5 tickets are up for grabs!
Stand a chance to win a ticket to the conference including access to all sessions, a buffet lunch and coffee breaks by telling us why you wish to join the conference.
Date: 1 - 2 November, 2018
Venue: Harbour Grand Kowloon, Hong Kong
Click here to see the full programme
This promotion has now closed.
Terms and Conditions
- South China Morning Post Publishers limited (“SCMP”) reserves the right not to process your entry of the Promotion if the information provided by you is insufficient.
- SCMP’s decision in all matters arising to this Promotion is final.
- SCMP reserves the right to use the Picture in any publications, websites, newsletters, reports and other publicity materials. You shall allow SCMP to publish, amend and use such Picture for promotional and reporting purposes regarding the Promotion.
- SCMP reserves the right to amend, supplement or cancel the Promotion at any time without further notice. SCMP will not indemnify you for any losses or expenses that might be incurred by you in any such event, to the extent permissible under law.
- You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights associated with the Promotion including the Promotion’s logo belong to SCMP absolutely and exclusively.