SCMP invites you to Prudential Hong Kong Tennis Open 2018!
We’re giving away 6 PAIRS OF TICKETS – including some of the best seats in the house – to the quarter-finals, semi-finals and finals.
One of the best answer winner will also receive a pre-signed autograph item from one of the tournaments top players
Date: 12 - 14 October, 2018
Time: 12 & 13 Oct starts at 2pm, 14 Oct starts at 1pm
Venue: Victoria Park Tennis Stadium, Hong Kong
This promotion has now closed.
Terms and Conditions
- The promotion period will end on 7 October 2018 23:59 PM.
- One entry per HKID holder will be qualified for the registration; multiple entries will be deemed disqualified.
- Tickets will be given out to the best answer and on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Selected winners will be notified by e-mail from the SCMP on 8 October 2018.
- SCMP will assign the dates to those winners. Each winner will be entitled to a pair of ticket to the HK Tennis Open.
- All prizes must be redeemed at Reception, 19/F Tower 1, Times Square, 1 Matheson Street, Causeway Bay before C.O.B. 11 October 2018. The prize will be assumed as forfeited and no substitution may be replaced, if it is not redeemed within the above redemption period.
- Provision of your name and email address is mandatory, otherwise we cannot administer your participation in this promotion. Supply of your address, telephone number and other personal data (if any) is optional/voluntary. Any personal information provided will be used solely for the purpose of administering this promotion unless otherwise agreed by you and subject to compliance with all relevant legal requirements.
- SCMP shall handle all such personal information in accordance with law. You have the right to access or correct such personal information in our possession at any time. Please make such request by contacting our marketing department to email address: [email protected]
- SCMP's decision in all matters arising to this promotion is final. SCMP will be entitled to terminate or modify the promotion or any of the above terms and conditions without prior notice.