Lamar Odom out of hospital as he makes ‘miraculous’ recovery
Former basketball star makes first steps after drug and drink induced coma

Basketball star Lamar Odom has taken a few steps and is making “miraculous” progress after being found unconscious and fighting for his life in a Nevada brothel last week, his family said.
Odom, 35, was on Monday moved from the Sunrise Hospital in Las Vegas to a medical facility closer to his home in Los Angeles after his condition improved steadily over the weekend.
A statement released on behalf of the former Los Angeles Lakers star’s aunt JaNean Mercer and the Odom family on Tuesday expressed delight at the two-time NBA finals champion’s journey to recovery.
“He continues to make miraculous progress, taking a few steps in Los Angeles,” the statement said.
“We couldn’t be more overjoyed! Lamar’s continued improvement we realise will not be easy, however his unrelenting strength and faith in GOD will pull him through.”