All Blacks braced for ‘kitchen sink’ from Wales in second test in Wellington
New Zealand prepared for a response from the tourists in Saturday’s second test at Westpac Stadium after winning 39-21 last week in the series opener

New Zealand expect an onslaught as Wales look to restore wounded pride and defy history in this weekend’s second Test, according All Blacks coach Steve Hansen.
Hansen said it meant Wales would be fired up as they seek to end a 63-year losing streak against New Zealand at Wellington’s Westpac Stadium on Saturday.
“They’re a good team. They’re hurting right now and that makes them dangerous... they’ll front up in a big way,” he told reporters.
Many pundits have written off Wales and expect a whitewash in the three-test series, believing their best chance was when the world champions were still rusty in the opener at Auckland.
